Sharpening your axe!

Here I am, day in, day out... tinting, tinting, tinting with my trusty old tools.

You've heard the story of the wood chopper: Day 1, chopping 30 trees, happy. Day 2, chopping 20 trees, not so happy, what's going on? I have to work extra hard tomorrow! Day 3, only 10 trees!!!! And I'm working sooooooo hard!!!!!
Well, once in a while, you have to sharpen your axe, don't you?
Same here, in all the flurry of tinting windows, I have used the same scraper, the same squeegee, the same Blue Max blade.... because it was fine.....
Last week, after our Master Tinters conference, I thought, time to change! Being frugal is okay to some point, but there is a limit!
After changing my tools yesterday, I had my first day with my new tools! WOW! What a difference! So much easier in every way! Quicker, tidier, less streaking!

Happy customers, happy me.

Lesson: Sharpen your axe, less stress, better results!
Proud member of Master Tinters NZ

No comments: