Creative with frosted film


When it comes to privacy film, we find the frosted solution most practical.
It allows plenty of light in and works extremely well both during the day and at night.

We use Avery Etched Glass for the bulk of our work, because it will not shrink back over time. There are a lot of cheaper products around, but we have learned our lesson over time.

Instead of having the complete glass covered, leave a small clear border, or even more elaborate, create a frame, like the picture on the right.
Ph 0800 846 892
Proud Member of Master Tinters NZ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have always loved the look of frosted windows. I think I may want to have something like this done for my bathroom for just a little extra privacy. Not only that, but I think it would look really nice in the room. Thank you for the awesome idea! Hopefully I can find a fairly inexpensive option somewhere.

http://reflectech.ca/services/glass-graphics/